Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Inspired Bookmark

I'm participating in only a few challenges these days...way too busy with work and church and life! One of the challenges I've been enjoying lately is the Cricut Cardz Challenge.  I like these challenges because they are usually open ended enough that it is easy for me to come up with something quickly! 

This week's challenge was to make a bookmark to celebrate Dr. Suess' birthday and Read Across America. I'm wishing for Spring to come quickly, so I decided to use the Accent Essentials and Gypsy Wanderings cartridges to cut some bold orange flowers out. I've already added the bookmark to my current book....taking out what I usually use for a bookmark...an old St. Louis Cardinals ticket stub.  :P
Sentiments: "Create," "Imagine," are Hero Arts; "bloom," "dream," are Inkadinkado; "Cherish" is K and Company.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Very pretty bookmark, did a great job! Thanks so much for joining CCC.

Post a Comment