Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day

Well, you can tell April was a busy month...can't believe it has been almost a month since I've posted anything!

The most important thing on my list to do today was make my Mother's Day cards.  I've actually already given my mom her gift when I saw her for Easter...but had to make her wait for the card in the mail! On my list of mothers I'm honoring this month are...my mom, my mother in-law, my grandma, my nana and my grandma in-law.  I hope that I will be able to convey to each of these women what they mean to me and my husband, and though we won't be seeing any of them in person this Sunday...we think of them daily!

For Cricut Cardz Challenge #72, we were challenged to make a Mother's Day card using a cartridge with a card feature and a flower.  I used the Wild Card cartridge to cut the card and the polka dot frame.  The flower is cut from Gypsy Wanderings and Home Accents.  The background is a Hero Arts stamp and the paper is from a stack by Carolyn Gavin. "Grandma" is stamped with a new set of stamps by Studio G (IC0107)
 While these don't necessarily follow the Cricut Cardz Challenge...they are more Mother's Day cards made for Mom and Nana.
 The border punch is one from Martha Stewart and the butterfly stickers are from EK Success.
Thanks for looking! Hoping May isn't nearly as busy as April so that I still have time for stamping and crafting!

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Wonderful cards to honor the women in your life. They'll be treasured thanks for sharing with us at Cricut Cardz.

Melissa said...

All of your cards are very pretty, great job, thanks so much for joining CCC!

Post a Comment