Thursday, May 5, 2011

Friends

The Card Chain Challenge is back! So excited to continue participating in this wonderful challenge.  I've been in the CCC since last April and have enjoyed many beautiful cards from fellow crafters around the world!  Every month a challenge is put out including a sketch, theme and color scheme.  Each card maker gets to pick either one or all of the challenges to make a card.  You are then told who to mail your card to and you look forward to receiving a card in the mail!

This month, I've decided to try my hand at the sketch....I'm horrible at making cards to match a certain sketch!  I've also included the "friendship" theme to my simple card. 
All of the paper is from my stash.  I used a new set of alphabet stamps by Studio G for "friends" and for the background on the pink card stock.  I used a Martha Steward punch for the lacy border and the scalloped brown border is made from my Fiskars scissors.  A green Hero Arts gem is the dot for the "i."

While this challenge used to be run by Deb at her blog, Society of Stamps and Scrapaholics, it is now being hosted by Lily Pad Cards.

So excited as I anticipate the beautiful card I receive in the mail this month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment