Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June is a Joy!

 Tomorrow begins the first day of June, which is probably my favorite month of the whole year! I finished up working both of my jobs last week, so I look forward to a summer off.  This includes time with family, friends and more time for crafting! Also in June is my birthday, my anniversary with my husband (10 years on June 9th) and my family's annual trip to the beach.  As long as I can remember, the week of my birthday has been spent at Edisto Island in South Carolina.  This weekend, my mom, dad, sister and I will meet up with my grandma and my husband to spend a week soaking in the rays, searching for seashells and making wonderful memories!

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered my first set of Lawn Fawn stamps.  I have been following Lawn Fawn on their blog and on facebook for many months now, but just had the opportunity to spend a little money and buy a set of stamps.  They are so cute and perfect for the month of June!  When I received the new stamps in the mail, I also got a handwritten thank you message with the little "thanks" speech bubble for free.  

Along with a dolphin, hermit crab, fish and a seahorse; this stamp set also has a whale, an octopus and a turtle.  It also comes with bubbles, a wave stamp, seaweed and a seashell.  The two sentiments included are "just wavin' hello," and "have a whale of a time!"
Happy June everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment