Friday, June 17, 2011

Projects Galore

Well...it's 4 o'clock on a Friday and I'm still in my PJ's.  Haven't been sitting idle though...I've been working on finishing one project and beginning another.  I have so many things in the works, that I made myself a list in order to keep everything straight! 

I've just finished another crocheted bag for a family member.  We are doing a bag swap...she is a quilter and is making me a bag and then I'm sending her one of my crocheted bags! Can't wait to finish it and ship it off to Pennsylvania! All I need to finish it is the new sewing machine that I ordered with my birthday money.  

I also began designing a gift for someone in my church today.  I really love designing my own crochet projects...it's so fun when it actually turns out the way you envision it!

And lastly, I am working on a hat for a little girl who has cancer.  I've learned about her through facebook and was determined to go and find some super soft yarn yesterday.  Hopefully the hat will turn out beautifully and provide the little girl with a bit of comfort through this difficult time. 

So here are some photos of what I'm working on now...hopefully my hands and wrists can keep up with me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment